Intelect Legend XT Stim (EMS) or Combination with
Having trouble with your Legend XT?
models 2760, 2763, 2786, 2788 , 2793, 2794, 2795 and 2797
2 or 4 channel muscle stimulator/EMS or combination with ultrasound
Some of the more common problems include...
- 115 (ultrasound applicator is too hot) or overtemp
warnings during treatment
- 210 (error calibrating ultrasound applicator), 211 (error
saving calibration data to ultrasound applicator), 212
(ultrasound applicator not calibrated OK error)
- These errors are most often a problem with the applicator
not the machine - before servicing try a different
applicator - if that solves the problem the faulty
applicator can be repaired, exchanged or replaced.
- errors 100 (overcurrent), 101 (shorted lead wires), 102
(bad contact quality) - most often this is caused by faulty
leadwires or electrodes. Before you think about having your
unit serviced try new leadwires and electrodes first. If you
are using inexpensive disposable electrodes try some from a
different batch. These symptoms can also sometimes be caused
by broken jacks. You can visually inspect the leadwire jacks
to see if they are broken.
- LCD screen dim, blocked out by lines or broken
- Intensity knob stops working or is intermittent
- Left, right or bottom keypad buttons sticky, intermittent
or not working
317,318,319 critical board error messages
- the above all require repair by a DJO trained technician
If you think your unit needs service by a trained technician,
please give us a call.
you should return How to
return instruments How long
repairs will take Loan instruments
great rental programs that can meet all your needs.
Trade in your not
working or old equipment for credit toward any equipment sale,
rental or service! Any condition is OK. We are always looking for
scrap parts and units. AFI
Medical is one of the oldest and most trusted equipment service
companies in the New England area. We are the preferred repair
specialists for many manufacturers and have earned the trust of
thousands of customers.