Our on-site service area includes Connecticut, Rhode
Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Southern Vermont and
Southern Maine. Please call us to discuss your needs.
Besides servicing EMS/muscle stims and ultrasounds at your
facility, our Technicians are New England�s experts at with
hydrocollators, fluidotherapy units, tables and whirlpools.
Some of the more common repairs that can be done on-site
- Ultrasound applicator calibration and exchange
- EMS/muscle stim leadwire and eletctrode testing and
- fluidotherapy media and motor replacement
- hydrocollator heating element, thermostat, switch or
lamp replacement or complete rebuild
- table strut, foot/hand control replacement, actuator and
control box replacement
- whirlpool motor, caster, lock, switch repair or
AFI is one of the oldest and largest repair facilities in
the United States. We stock over 10,000 parts and repair
time is usually just a couple of days.
Our specialties include:
Manufacturers we support include: